Love what you do? Then do what you love!
As one of the premier pole studios in Boston, we've cemented our place in our surrounding communities. As we continue to grow, this is the perfect time to jump into something big! We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate members of our pole fitness community to join our team. If you have ever wondered what it is like, or even how to start your new career in pole fitness, now is your chance so don't let this rare opportunity pass as spots are filling fast! When you join our team, you join our family!
Currently looking for Pole Instructors for ALL levels
A pole dance instructor is somebody who teaches others how to perform dance routines using a vertical pole as a means of delivering their fitness program or entertainment program. It requires significant strength, endurance, and flexibility, and as such, a “pole workout” delivers both aerobic and anaerobic fitness training. In reality, it is a mix of both dance and gymnastics.
• Maintain dance studio facilities so they are safe, clean, and welcoming.
• Prepare class instruction, so as to deliver a program that is suitable for student level of ability or pace of progression
There are no formal academic barriers to entry. Whilst it may be true that anybody can (theoretically) learn to pole dance, some people have a more natural ability to learn it, and so some experience of pole dancing, street dance, or disco can be beneficial. Some people also are able to deliver classroom-based instruction to others more easily, and so some experience of being in charge of a group-based activity is also very helpful.
• Ability to organize a lesson plan in advance of the class.
• Understanding the importance of being punctual and courteous is essential.
• Desire to build on and expand one's own knowledge of this particular form of dance.
• Desire to pass on knowledge to others, and teach in a positive way