Let's Help Keep our
OUR COVID-19 POLICY
FULL PRECAUTIONS ARE BACK AS OF SEPT 2021
We are so excited to be running studio classes again!
However, as we’re sure you understand, we are opening under strict government guidelines.
All studio classes will have student/instructor requirements for safety and new protocols:
- Face coverings and/or masks are required to be worn inside our studio. If you arrive and do not have a mask and/or face covering you will not be allowed into the studio. Masks and/or face covering must cover your nose and mouth. If you forget a mask you can purchase one at the studio
- Students and instructors are required to wash and or sanitize their hands prior to entering BPF and in between classes. Sanitizers will be to the inside of the front door and in multiple places around the studio. No touching each other. Air Hugs, Air high 5’s only!
- All students (new, current and previous) will be asked to resign our liability waiver and new COVID waiver.
- At this time we are asking instructors to keep limited physical contact with students. This means no hand spotting. Please conduct yourselves with consideration during class! Students should only be attempting tricks they feel confident in accomplishing. Please request Modifications to stay safe.
- Clean your entire area (pole, and floor) when you arrive and before you leave. As a general rule: once you’re in your square you don’t leave it.
- We encourage you to bring your own towel and alcohol spray bottle to class. Studio will provide individual towels and spray bottles to students as required. No sharing of towels or spray bottles.
- All students will enter through the back door and exit through the front. Doors will be locked 5 mins after class start time, so please arrive in a timely manner.
- Unfortunately, we have to ask that you move in and out of the studio as swiftly as possible, no hanging about socializing inside before & after classes. To limit the amount of students in our studio during class transitions. You will have 5 mins after class ends to gather your belongings and vacate, as we need time to sanitize before the next class. If you book 2 classes in a row, please use the break to sanitize your area and wash your hands.
- The studio doors will be unlocked 5 mins prior to class start time, So please arrive ready for class.
- Please bring your own yoga mat to class.
- Limit the number of personal items you are bringing in to the studio. Leave any bags/coats in your car and just bring your class essentials.
- All lessons, training times, and classes will be scheduled in MindBody to allow BPF to have a complete and accurate record of who is in the studio and when. If we learn from a student or staff member that they have tested positive for COVID-19, we will work with the local Department of Health to immediately inform everyone who was present in the studio at the same time.