Love what you do? Then do what you love!
Boston Pole Fitness teaches, trains, and employs the best pole dance instructors in Boston! We offer comprehensive instructor training programs for all of our dance disciplines, conditioning, and flexibility classes. We provide the experience and knowledge to take you through your dance/fitness instructor training right into the classroom! Boston Pole Fitness Instructors are our most praised attribute, and enjoyed for their enthusiasm, encouragement by thousand of clients.
Once you graduate from our Instructor Training you will be confident and excited to welcome beginners to advanced students into the safe and welcoming atmosphere of your very own class!
Please note, while completing the Boston Pole Fitness Training Program, does not guarantee you a job at Boston Pole Fitness, we do hire exclusively from this program!
We want to help you start Your career!
A pole dance instructor is somebody who teaches others how to perform dance routines using a vertical pole as a means of delivering their fitness program or entertainment program. It requires significant strength, endurance, and flexibility, and as such, a “pole workout” delivers both aerobic and anaerobic fitness training. In reality, it is a mix of both dance and gymnastics.
• Maintain dance studio facilities so they are safe, clean, and welcoming.
• Prepare class instruction, so as to deliver a program that is suitable for student level of ability or pace of progression
Our Junior instructor training program is designed for our students to take their first steps into the pole fitness instruction route. Whilst no experience in prior athletic instruction is needed we require all students have a strong fundamental skill set along with a well rounded knowledge of pole fitness backed by formal studio training.
• Ability to organize a lesson plan in advance of the class.
• Understanding the importance of being punctual and courteous is essential.
• Desire to build on and expand one's own knowledge of this particular form of dance.
• Desire to pass on knowledge to others, and teach in a positive way
Please fill this form out in its entirety. Upon review we will reach out within 5-7 business days via email response to inform you of our decision and provide you with the necessary steps to move forward in our training process. We look forward to hearing your response.